- How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- How do I contact the office?
- To reach someone in our leasing office, please call the number on our website (844) 329-8177 or complete the Contact Us form.
- If you are a resident, you can email us from your Resident Portal account.
- I have a scheduled move-in/move-out. Can this still happen?
- Absolutely! Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Is someone in the office?
- Yes! Our current office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm and Saturday by appointment only.
- How do I pay my rent?
- We are encouraging everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (bank account) or credit card. You can make these payments through your resident portal. You can also pay using our new Jones & Jones Communities Resident App (available in AppStore and Google Play Store) or through our Text-to-Pay option. If you do not have access to your Resident Portal, please contact the leasing office by phone or email and we can get that set up for you.
- Are amenities open?
- At this time, the pool area, laundry facilities and BBQ areas (if available) remain open.
- All social gatherings and outside guests are prohibited.
- Even with these precautions in place, we cannot ensure against accidents/injury or exposure to infection. Residents entering these areas do so at their own risk.
- Are you accepting packages?
- All package deliveries should be directed to individual apartments, or package lockers (if available).
- How will maintenance issues be addressed?
- You can complete a maintenance request via your Resident Portal or through our Jones & Jones Communities Resident App.
- For the safety of our maintenance technicians and residents, we ask everyone to wear a mask or face covering while a technician is inside your apartment. Please remember to keep at least a 6 foot distance. If anyone in your apartment is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please notify your leasing office immediately.
- Please note: If you encounter any gas issues, please contact your gas company directly.
We love the pool and the clean, recently remodeled apartments...also the open floor plan.- Verified Resident
Good value for the price and central location.- Verified Resident
Even though the community is not new, its well kept, pet friendly, affordable pet rent and pet deposit and the manager is exceptional.- Verified Resident
Nice looking apartment building. Very well maintained.- Verified Resident
Maria is incredible. She made our move in a breeze! The whole community is extremely friendly.- Verified Resident
Glad to know the owners take pride in their property's upkeep. Nice neighbors, we couldn't have a better Manager or maintenance staff!- Verified Resident
I have never enjoyed living anywhere else to the degree I enjoy my life now. I have lived here for over 12 years and I will never leave! The manager, Maria is so responsive and caring. The owners have made regular major improvements yearly! I love Parkway Plaza!- Verified Resident
The apartment staff makes living in my community worthwhile. You always feel taken care of. The communication they provide to you as a tenant is above par. I've lived in different apartment complexes in my days and this one surpasses the rest.- Verified Resident
Maria and her team are the BEST… It is lovely here, but she is the reason I wouldn't want to leave.- Verified Resident
Great spot to live. The area is versatile and conveniently located and the residential manager and team are exceptional. I would highly recommend Parkway Plaza. It has been a true pleasure having this location as my home for 20 years.- Verified Resident
I have lived here for a year and am very satisfied. The Manager Maria is sweet, kind and super professional. Maintenance is done periodically or whenever necessary. Reforms are being made for our utmost convenience. Thanks a lot!- Verified Resident