We offer a service for after-hour Emergency Maintenance. This service is only to be used in the cases listed below. All other maintenance requests should be submitted to the office during normal business hours.
The Emergency Phone Number is (800) 956-7793. Please only call this number between 5:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on weekdays, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. The Emergency Number can be changed without prior written notice from the Owner.
Non-Emergency calls will be billed to the residents, so please read carefully what is considered an emergency.
1. Gas leaks/smell of gas. OPEN ALL WINDOWS AT ONCE. CALL 911 OR GAS COMPANY.
2. Kitchen sink stoppages, if running over.
3. Toilet stoppages if running over, or any stoppage if unit only has one bathroom.
4. Ruptured pipe, inside or outside of apartment, and any running faucet that won't turn off (dripping faucet will be repaired next working day between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
5. Broken windows: Ground-floor windows will be secured (second floor window is not an emergency and will be repaired next working day between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
6. Entire unit with no hot water. (Call Gas Company to light a single unit's water heater.) If the emergency repairman finds that the water heater (in buildings having only one) must be replaced, this will be done on the next working day (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
7. No wall heater or furnace repairs after 5:00 p.m. Call Gas Company. (Owner will repair the next working day between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.)
8. Electrical blackouts of outside security lighting (not one light only), in garage area, or entire building.
9. If all apartment power is out. (Half apartment outage will be repaired the next working day between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
10. Any residents accidentally locked out of apartments after 5:00 p.m. and before 9:00 a.m. must call a locksmith to assist them in the unlocking of the apartment. If lock is changed, a copy of the new key must be provided to owner.
We love the pool and the clean, recently remodeled apartments...also the open floor plan.- Verified Resident
Good value for the price and central location.- Verified Resident
Even though the community is not new, its well kept, pet friendly, affordable pet rent and pet deposit and the manager is exceptional.- Verified Resident
Nice looking apartment building. Very well maintained.- Verified Resident
Maria is incredible. She made our move in a breeze! The whole community is extremely friendly.- Verified Resident
Glad to know the owners take pride in their property's upkeep. Nice neighbors, we couldn't have a better Manager or maintenance staff!- Verified Resident
I have never enjoyed living anywhere else to the degree I enjoy my life now. I have lived here for over 12 years and I will never leave! The manager, Maria is so responsive and caring. The owners have made regular major improvements yearly! I love Parkway Plaza!- Verified Resident
The apartment staff makes living in my community worthwhile. You always feel taken care of. The communication they provide to you as a tenant is above par. I've lived in different apartment complexes in my days and this one surpasses the rest.- Verified Resident
Maria and her team are the BEST… It is lovely here, but she is the reason I wouldn't want to leave.- Verified Resident
Great spot to live. The area is versatile and conveniently located and the residential manager and team are exceptional. I would highly recommend Parkway Plaza. It has been a true pleasure having this location as my home for 20 years.- Verified Resident
I have lived here for a year and am very satisfied. The Manager Maria is sweet, kind and super professional. Maintenance is done periodically or whenever necessary. Reforms are being made for our utmost convenience. Thanks a lot!- Verified Resident